banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Updating My Bedroom Art


Five years ago I made a little gallery wall in my bedroom using art from a calendar.  I have loved the prints but have been itching to change things up.  I searched and searched for a new calendar to pull prints from but couldn't find anything! 


So I decided to rethink the calendar idea and instead look for reasonably priced art prints.  


I found Driftwood Interiors and immediately fell in love with the graphic watercolors.  She was a gem to work with.  She is also offering all of us a discount code! Scroll to the bottom of the post to see what it is! 

I had picked these frames up for like $9 a piece so I decided to just keep them.  I just spray painted the mats all white.  




I mean you can't go wrong with blue coral right?!

They also really pull the blue in from the other side of the room.





  To get 25% all orders at Driftwood Interiors use code DRIFTWOODINTERIORS25

The code will be available for two weeks through midnight on May 8th. 

Updating My Bedroom Art Updating My Bedroom Art Reviewed by MCH on April 23, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.