banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Products I'm Loving Lately

I feel like there is some really fun furniture available right now!  I look at SO many sites and stores and I feel like I see a lot of the same things over and over again.  So you can imagine how excited I get when stores come out with new inventory!  These are a few of my favorites lately.  



I love this spin on an industrial table. 




A marble base and a brass shade! This little lamp would look so cute next to a chair. 



I love the nailhead and the tufting on this cute bench.  




I really like the legs on this table and the x at the base.  Pretty little details. 




How cute would this rug be in a little girl's room or nursery? 



I mean $399! Such a good deal. 



This is a really pretty geometric rug with a touch of traditional.  



This is such a pretty little lamp for $101.  



I love the clean lines of this chair.  



This table has the prettiest legs! 



This lamp looks like it should be way more expensive than it is! 


Products I'm Loving Lately Products I'm Loving Lately Reviewed by MCH on March 10, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.