banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Products I'm Loving Lately


Erin and I have been busier than ever putting together fun rooms for our clients! We've been finding lots of great items and I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you today! 


This floor lamp is such a good deal for just over $100. 

I love this ottoman! The white piping is so cute. 



I love the idea of a lantern above a dining table. This one will be so perfect over our e-design client's table. 


I can't believe this brass pendant is less than $100. You can find a much more expensive version here


I love this little tufted ottoman especially in Navy! 




I am so excited that Minted has started carrying art by Emily Jeffords. I love her work! 



We sourced two of these for a little girl's room. I think they are adorable. 


I can't wait to show you when we complete some of these projects! Lots of fun stuff is coming up! 

Products I'm Loving Lately Products I'm Loving Lately Reviewed by MCH on August 05, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.