banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Fanny Makes The Final THREE!


I’m so excited that Fanny is now in the final three of the Rachael Ray Great American Cookbook Competition. In case you missed all of this, Fanny learned from my Mom about this competition. My Mom watches Rachael religiously. Fanny thought that she had a chance because she is a food writer, a caterer, a blogger and a committed foodie and the Food Network is always on her TV. I think they had about a thousand submissions. 

This past Monday, the challenge involved her making 10 appetizers and after having about 4 minutes to shop in the onstage pantry. She brought her cookbook theme, Taste Like Childhood, to life with a play on a meal she used to eat in New Jersey with my parents involving meatballs at Marco Polo Restaurant in Summit, New Jersey. 

There are behind the scene videos and lots of great pictures at The Rachael Ray Show. 






Don’t forget to watch or DVR on Monday May 12th when we learn if she will make the finals. Fingers crossed. 

And remember to get your Fanny into the kitchen! 

Fanny Slater use to dress up in my business suits. This is a little photo cut out at my Mom's house





Fanny Makes The Final THREE! Fanny Makes The Final THREE! Reviewed by MCH on May 08, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.