banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Ecosystems 101: On Manufactured Opportunities



Every day I try to spend as much time walking as my schedule will allow. Ideally, I just head off into the woods and shoot for at least ten miles a day. I don't always hit that goal, but even on a bad day I'll get most of it.

That's because long walks invariably pay for the time they cost in many ways: health, mental well-being, increased fitness and maybe best of all, a steady stream of ideas.

Of those ideas, there is one type that constantly proves itself to be the most valuable to me as a photographer. And that is the concept of the manufactured opportunity.
Read more »
Ecosystems 101: On Manufactured Opportunities Ecosystems 101: On Manufactured Opportunities Reviewed by MCH on April 04, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.