banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Bag of Sunshine


Last week I wanted to bring a little happy gift to a friend in need. I saw this adorable "box of sunshine" on happy money saver and I thought it was a great idea. 


I wanted to create a smaller version of it so I hit up my local Target to see what I could find. 


I picked out a few great yellow items that would bring a smile to my friends' face. 

I was planning on putting them all in a box but I ended up finding this little gold makeup bag for $5 on sale at Target so my "sunshine box" turned into a "sunshine bag". 


If you wanted to recreate this project you can find great little gold bags here


And then I finished it off with a little tag. 

Download the image below and create your own little "bag of sunshine". 


 Spread the love! 
Bag of Sunshine Bag of Sunshine Reviewed by MCH on October 16, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.