banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Dwell Curtains for Jett

After I hung the roman shade and curtains in my office I knew the combination would look great in Jett's room. So may I present Jett's new curtains!! 


I am obsessed with them. May I take you back to what he had on his window before. 

I had made this pelmet shade that was okay. But it wasn't my favorite and it fell down a lot. 


I feel like the new curtains are so much more dramatic and add so so so much to the room. 

The fabric is Dotscape Major by Dwell. I bought mine from Fabric.com. I had Erin from Plush Studio sew them up for me with a good lining to keep Jett's room a little darker. She did a fantastic job! The roman shade is from Downeast Home and is originally from Pottery Barn. 

And may I also introduce you to the new tiger pillow! 


This great pillow is a nod to the adventure feel I wanted Jett's room to have. It's designed by Thomas Paul and I bought it at CSN. They carry a great selection of Thomas Paul pillows

Jett's room was the first room I ever designed and finished in our home. To see more about the sources in his room check out this post.  
Dwell Curtains for Jett Dwell Curtains for Jett Reviewed by MCH on January 11, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.