banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Speaking for me

Image from Learning Technologies Conference
One of the delights of working in academia is that now and then you get to travel. For some it is a chore, and for others it is a necessary part of the role of being an academic. For me, although the travel itself can be boring, seeing other parts of the world, making new friends and experiencing fascinating new cultures is quite wonderful.

I have been fortunate to have visited almost 50 countries in my career, mainly to speak at conferences and work on research projects, but also to run comparative study visits with my students to places such as the Czech Republic, South Africa, Germany and Ireland.

I turned down many invitations to speak internationally over the years due to university teaching. Now I'm an independent academic consultant, I am unconstrained by those commitments, and I can travel where I'm invited. Since leaving university in July 2017 I have spoken at events in Canada, the Czech Republic, New Zealand, Singapore, Denmark, Ireland, Belgium and at events across the UK.

Below is the link to my keynote speaker website. Over the last 18 years I have been invited to present keynote speeches at more than 250 national and international events in 35 countries. My first was a 30 minute keynote in Bergen, Norway in June 2000. Since then I have developed my repertoire to include workshops, seminars, study days, 1-2 week resident consultancies, and even after-dinner speaking!

Check out my website, and if you think I could be a useful addition to the speaker line-up at your next event, do get in touch on the link below!

Steve Wheeler Keynote Speaker

Creative Commons License
Speaking for me by Steve Wheeler was written in Plymouth, England and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Speaking for me Speaking for me Reviewed by MCH on May 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.