banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Registration Form with real time validations


Hello Guys! It's time to start another tutorial. This time I thought to do a practical and real world example as  a web application. It's a Registration form! Now you will get bored. If so, you are going miss the opportunity. This is not a simple form guys! It has a lot of functionalities including validations done real time...When you register to a site you may already have seen these functionalities.But today I'm going to show you how to implement them!!! These are functions this form has...
  • Check username availability 
  • Check username length 
  • Check email type 
  • Check phone number length 
  • Check image format 
  • Image upload and preview Image remove 
  • Check password length 
  • Check password strength 
  • Check confirm password matching 
Impressive? We can go ahead step by step.. First I need to tell you the technologies that I will use today.
  • Codeigniter as PHP framework
  • Bootstrap as CSS framework
  • Ajax and jQuery
  • jQuery and CSS plugins Validation plugin and Dropify plugin
Download Links:
  1. Click here Download Dropify and here you have a simple documentation on it.            Special thanks goes to Jeremy FAGIS for this amazing plugin!
  2. Click here to download jQuery validation plugin.
  3. Codeigniter
  4. Bootstrap
Download Source Code: Registration Form

Since I'm a guy works with Codeigniter, here you have to setup your project with CI.

Before I start, I'll show you a short demo video about today's tutorial...

Powered by Blogger.