banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

What You Should Be Buying Right Now At Urban Outfitters

I was recently browsing Urban Outfitters and I came across so many cute new finds! I love their budget-friendly decor. 



Long bolsters are usually over $100 especially ones with this much detail on them! 



I just love this rug and I can't believe it's so cheap! 



I wish this rug came in an 8 x 10 but even in the smaller size it would be so cute in a bedroom! 



I can just imagine how cute these would be in a Kitchen. 



These would be so cute hung in a set of 3 on the wall. 



I love this simple gold floor lamp.  It would be super cute next to a desk or side table. 


Annette Sofa  - $798

I'm kinda obsessed with this sofa. Like I need it. 



I'm always on the hunt for unique looking little tables. 



Isn't this the prettiest dresser you ever did see!? 

There are lots more pretty things. Head over to the website to check out more. 

What You Should Be Buying Right Now At Urban Outfitters What You Should Be Buying Right Now At Urban Outfitters Reviewed by MCH on June 11, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.