banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Send Users to Account page in Wordpress after Login


Can anyone tell me why this isn't sending users to the account page after login? Yes, the auto-generated redirect_to hidden field has the correct absolute URL for the account page. It's just not going there.

$redirect = site_url('/account/');
wp_login_form(array('redirect' => $redirect));

It is sending the redirect to /wp-admin/ what i do 

I don't normally log in from the frontend, but I believe going to /wp-admin is the default functionality that I'm trying to override. Looking at the codex, I think I'm coding it properly

Try typing out your absolute URL as a string, rather than using the site_url function, just to rule it out. Are you using any other kind of login/user/member plugin that could be causing a conflict or might be superseding the login form's logic?

Typing the absolute URL as a string didn't work. I'm using WP User Front End Pro and Paid Membership Pro. I've searched both plugins for "wp_login_form" but am not getting any results. "redirect" gets too many results to look through. Do you know any other strings I could search for that may give me a clue if the redirect is being overridden somewhere?

So I think it had to do with the different roles. If a user is an "Administrator" role, it will always push them to /wp-admin/ if they are another role, you can control their redirect.

Send Users to Account page in Wordpress after Login Send Users to Account page in Wordpress after Login Reviewed by MCH on April 16, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.