banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Moving In



I moved my office down to the basement last week and while it's not a huge room it's about twice the size of my old office. I have been loving all the extra space. The closet makes me especially happy. 

I have been spending lots of time organizing. 



My new best friend is my label maker. 

I am seriously addicted to it. I want to use it all the time. 


I also picked up some metal baskets at Target for my small fabric samples. I love storage pieces that you can see through. I especially love having my pretty fabric visible. I've rounded up a few of my favorite metal storage bins for you. 

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 

Pretty baskets make organizing so much fun! 
Moving In Moving In Reviewed by MCH on June 20, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.