banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Alternatives to My Office Curtains


I probably get an email once a week from someone wanting to know where they can buy the fabric I used in my office curtains. Unfortunately I got the fabric at a remnant store and it wasn't labeled with any kind of designer name or title so it's a mystery to me. I have loved these curtains and I feel bad I can't help people use them in their own home. 

So I've put together some other options for you of similar looking fabrics. I tried to find options that have the same colors and feel. Hopefully these would make good substitutes for those of you who love my office curtains as much as I do! 


Portobello Vase Blossom $28.95 a yard. 

Evalena Fabric $6.99 a yard


Maneka Cherry Blossom $19.98 a yard







Sea Breeze in Blue Sky $24.98 a yard 


Kravet Idelle $52.50 a yard


Caviar Garden Stout $31.25 a yard


Love Bliss Bouquet $8.98 a yard


Imperial Garden Pearl $25.49 a yard


Shambord $27.19 a yard


April in Paris $7.63 a yard

If any of you know of any other great options post the links in my comment section! 

Alternatives to My Office Curtains Alternatives to My Office Curtains Reviewed by MCH on May 10, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.