banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Best of 2010 on 6th Street


It was so fun to take a look back at all that has happened on my blog this year. It has been a wonderful and full year. Take a look at some of my favorite posts. 


In January I finished the first room in my house. Jett's room!! I also added some calendar art to my bedroom wall and made my own trellis fabric


In April I finally graduated with my degree in Interior Design! 


In May I got an awesome new kitchen rug for under our table. I also threw a Bunting Bridal/Baby shower for my cousins. 


In June I announced I was starting up my own business! 


In July I made some major progress on our Bedroom



August brought a fun first birthday party for Jett! I also went on Studio 5 for the first time to talk about mixing up  your decor. 


In September I showcased my new office.  I also helped a client with a new game room for her husband.   I had the time of my life in New York at the Nate Berkus show where I got to meet a lot of my favorite bloggers. September also marked 1,000 followers on my blog. I also updated my bedroom wall with a great stencil pattern. It changed the whole room! I had the opportunity to team up with the blog Just Cook Already to style a Photo Shoot for LDS Woman's magazine. 


I also appeared on Studio 5 again to do a segment about taking risks in your home. 

Wow September was a busy month! 


October's big task was Kids + Design week. It was a great success thanks to all the bloggers that participated. The bedroom got updated once again with a new duvet, pillow, curtains and sheets. We took some time in October to take our family pictures by the amazing Hayley Anderson


November brought new living room curtains for me!! I adore them. I also had the best time in New York with my good friends. Shopping galore! 


This past month has been wonderful. Some of my favorites include; a new coffee table, additions to the office,  a blogger social at Alice Lane and a successful e-design living room

I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store! Happy New Year! 
Best of 2010 on 6th Street Best of 2010 on 6th Street Reviewed by MCH on December 31, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.