banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Your Personal Style

As I begin to prepare for my final portfolio project before graduation I find myself trying to figure out what my style really is.  Honestly it feels like it is always changing. Believe it or not two years ago I would call myself traditional.  Now that's the last thing I am.

No matter what, one thing is for certain.  I love color.


It seems like no matter how hard I try and deny it I just can't.   I try so very hard to be more classic and neutral but it just doesn't excite me the way pink walls or a bright yellow pillow does.


I enjoy designing all kinds of rooms but in my own home I have discovered that color speaks to me and has started to creep into every room.


       


Luckily my husband makes sure I tone it down a bit or I would honestly have a bedroom like the ones pictured above.

I wouldn't be surprised if my style doesn't change a year from now but one thing I'm sure of....
... your home needs  to be a reflection of you!  It should be full of things that you love and for me that is lots and lots of color.

Your Personal Style Your Personal Style Reviewed by MCH on December 16, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.