banner image
Sedang Dalam Perbaikan

Winter Blossom




It seems like Cherry Blossoms starting popping up everywhere a few years ago.  You could find them on  business cards, wedding invitations, wall decals, wallpaper and as center pieces.  Although they may be a passing trend I still find them to be such a pretty flower to decorate with.



One of the walls in my living room just consists of my tv console and the t.v.  I have been wanting something to fill the negative space without being too distracting.  After a trip to Pier 1 I found these great cherry blossoms.

They tie in the pink in my room and they look so pretty in my new box from Home Goods.



I also love how they catch my eye as I walk up the stairs.  They are so pretty for spring and summer and even make me happy in the winter.
Winter Blossom Winter Blossom Reviewed by MCH on December 14, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.